Table of Contents
The Oklahoma City Thunder (8-11) face the Houston Rockets (4-14) as just 2-point favorites on Saturday, November 26, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET on NBA TV, BSOK, and SportsNet SW. The matchup has an over/under set at 231.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Thunder vs. Rockets
- Game Day: Saturday, November 26, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBA TV, BSOK, and SportsNet SW
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Arena: Toyota Center
Thunder Betting Stats & Information
- The Thunder have compiled a 1-3 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 25% of those games).
- Oklahoma City has played as a moneyline favorite of -129 or shorter in only one game this season, and won.
- So far this season, the Thunder have put together an 11-8-0 record against the spread.
- The Thunder are 1-2 against the spread when favored by 2 points or more this season.
- Oklahoma City’s average point total in outings this season is 235.5, four points higher than the total in this game.
- The teams have hit the over in 14 of the Thunder’s 18 games with a set total.
Houston Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Rockets have won four out of the 18 games, or 22.2%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Houston has won four of its 18 games, or 22.2%, when it is the underdog by at least +109 on the moneyline.
- The Rockets have compiled an 8-8-2 record against the spread this year.
- The Rockets have an ATS record of 8-8-2 when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- The average over/under in Houston’s games this year is 5.4 fewer points than the point total of 231.5 for this outing.
- This season, Rockets games have hit the over 10 times.
Thunder vs. Rockets Season Stat Comparison
|Thunder Rank||Thunder AVG||Rockets AVG||Rockets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oklahoma City Thunder Leaders
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander leads active Thunder’s players in points and assists per game, scoring 31 points and distributing 6.3 assists.
- Josh Giddey’s averages this season are 14.6 points, 7.4 rebounds and six assists per game.
- The Thunder get 1.6 three-pointers per game out of Luguentz Dort.
Houston Rockets Leaders
- Jalen Green averages 21.5 points per game. He also collects 4.4 rebounds and racks up 3.6 assists per game.
- Kevin Porter Jr. adds 19.3 points, 6.1 rebounds and 6.1 assists per game to the team’s offensive production, while Alperen Sengun is on the books for 14.8 points, 8.5 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game.
- Green is consistent from deep with 2.6 made threes per game.