Table of Contents
The Mercer Bears (3-3) play the Fairfield Stags (1-4) as 3.5-point favorites on Saturday, November 26, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The over/under is 134.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bears vs. Stags
- Game Day: Saturday, November 26, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Savannah, Georgia
- Arena: Enmarket Arena
Mercer Betting Stats & Information
- Mercer has won 66.7% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (2-1).
- The Bears have not played as a moneyline favorite of -169 or shorter.
- The Bears are 2-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Stags have a 3-0 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- The average total Mercer has had set in matchups this year is 21.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
Fairfield Betting Stats & Info
- Fairfield has been underdogs in four games this season and won one (25%) of those contests.
- The Stags have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +144 moneyline set for this game.
- The Stags are 3-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Stags have a 3-0 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The average total for Fairfield’s games this season is 3.5 more points than the point total of 134.5 in this outing.
Mercer vs. Fairfield Season Stat Comparison
|Mercer Rank||Mercer AVG||Fairfield AVG||Fairfield Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Mercer Bears Leaders
- Kamar Robertson leads the Bears in scoring, tallying 14.5 points per game to go with 3.3 rebounds and 2 assists.
- David Craig is Mercer’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.7 per game, while Luis Hurtado is its best passer, averaging 6.3 assists in each contest.
- Robertson leads the Bears in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Fairfield Stags Leaders
- Caleb Fields is at the top of the Stags scoring leaderboard with 14.8 points per game. He also pulls down 3.8 rebounds and averages 1.8 assists per game.
- Supreme Cook puts up a stat line of 5.4 rebounds, 12 points and 0.4 assists per game for Fairfield to take the top rebound spot on the team. Allan Jeanne-Rose holds the top spot for assists with 2.4 per game, adding 5.8 points and 3.6 rebounds per outing.
- Fields is consistent from deep and leads the Stags with 2.8 made threes per game.