Table of Contents
The New Mexico Lobos (4-0) are heavily favored (by 14.5 points) to build on a three-game home winning streak when they host the North Dakota State Bison (1-5) on Saturday, November 26, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 153.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lobos vs. Bison
- Game Day: Saturday, November 26, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Arena: Dreamstyle Arena
New Mexico Betting Stats & Information
- New Mexico finished with a 7-3 record in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 70% of those games).
- New Mexico never played as a moneyline favorite of -1108 or shorter.
- The Lobos had 18 wins in 32 games against the spread last year.
- New Mexico’s average point total in outings last year was 149.6, 3.9 points below the over/under in this game.
North Dakota State Betting Stats & Info
- North Dakota State has been listed as the underdog four times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Bison have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +700 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bison have covered the spread twice in five opportunities this season.
- The Bison are 2-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 14.5-point underdogs.
- The average over/under for North Dakota State’s games this year is two fewer points than the point total of 153.5 in this outing.
New Mexico vs. North Dakota State Last Season Stat Comparison
|New Mexico Rank||New Mexico AVG||North Dakota State AVG||North Dakota State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Mexico Lobos Leaders
- Jamal Mashburn Jr. averaged 18.2 points, 2.7 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game last season.
- Gethro Muscadin pulled down 5.3 rebounds per game, while Jaelen House averaged 4.5 assists per contest.
- KJ Jenkins hit an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
North Dakota State Bison Leaders
- Grant Nelson is the top scorer for the Bison with 16.4 points per game. He also adds 7.8 rebounds and 0.2 assists per game to his scoring output.
- The North Dakota State leaders in rebounding and assists are Andrew Morgan with 7.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 13.3 points and 0.3 assists per game) and Tajavis Miller with 2.2 assists per game (he also tacks on 11.2 points and 2.3 rebounds per game).
- Miller is reliable from deep and leads the Bison with two made threes per game.