Table of Contents
The Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (3-2) square off against the Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (3-2) as only 2.5-point favorites on Saturday, November 26, 2022 at 4:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 136.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Blue Raiders vs. ‘Jacks
- Game Day: Saturday, November 26, 2022
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- Location: Laval, Québec
- Arena: Place Bell Arena
Middle Tennessee Betting Stats & Information
- Middle Tennessee has compiled a 2-1 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.7% of those games).
- The Blue Raiders have not played as a moneyline favorite of -132 or shorter.
- The Blue Raiders have covered the spread twice in four opportunities this season.
- In games they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this year, the ‘Jacks are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average point total in Middle Tennessee’s games this season is 7.3 fewer points than the total of 136.5 in this matchup.
SFA Betting Stats & Info
- SFA won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The ‘Jacks have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +110 moneyline set for this game.
- The ‘Jacks are 2-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The ‘Jacks are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- The average over/under for SFA’s games this year is 2.7 more points than the point total of 136.5 in this outing.
Middle Tennessee vs. SFA Season Stat Comparison
|Middle Tennessee Rank||Middle Tennessee AVG||SFA AVG||SFA Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders Leaders
- The Blue Raiders scoring leader is DeAndre Dishman, who averages 11.6 per contest to go with five rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- Elias King leads Middle Tennessee in rebounding, averaging six per game, while Teafale Lenard leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.8 in each contest.
- King makes more threes per game than any other member of the Blue Raiders, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks Leaders
- Sadaidriene Hall averages 14 points and 5.6 rebounds per game for the ‘Jacks, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- SFA’s assist leader is AJ Cajuste with 3.4 per game. He also averages 5 points per game and grabs 2.2 rebounds per game.
- Latrell Jossell is the most prolific from deep for the ‘Jacks, hitting 1.8 threes per game.