Table of Contents
The Evansville Purple Aces (1-5) are underdogs (+1) as they attempt to end a five-game losing streak when they host the Robert Morris Colonials (2-3) at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 26, 2022 at Enmarket Arena. The over/under is 135 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Colonials vs. Purple Aces
- Game Day: Saturday, November 26, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Savannah, Georgia
- Arena: Enmarket Arena
Robert Morris Betting Stats & Information
- Robert Morris has not yet been the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Colonials have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -116 or shorter.
- The Colonials have covered the spread twice in three opportunities this season.
- The Purple Aces are 3-2 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- The average over/under Robert Morris has had set in matchups this year is 3.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
Evansville Betting Stats & Info
- Evansville has entered the game as underdogs five times this season and won once.
- The Purple Aces have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -104 moneyline set for this game.
- The Purple Aces are 3-3-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 1 point or more, the Purple Aces have a 3-2 record against the spread.
- The average over/under in Evansville’s games this year is 0.5 fewer points than the point total of 135 for this outing.
Robert Morris vs. Evansville Season Stat Comparison
|Robert Morris Rank||Robert Morris AVG||Evansville AVG||Evansville Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Robert Morris Colonials Leaders
- Enoch Cheeks leads the Colonials in scoring, tallying 16.8 points per game to go with 4.2 rebounds and 3.2 assists.
- Kahliel Spear is Robert Morris’ leading rebounder, grabbing 7.4 per game, while Michael Green III is its best passer, distributing 5.3 assists in each contest.
- Josh Corbin leads the Colonials in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of three shots per game from beyond the arc.
Evansville Purple Aces Leaders
- Kenny Strawbridge scores 15.3 points and adds 2.2 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Purple Aces’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Marvin Coleman’s stat line of seven rebounds, 7 points and two assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Evansville rebounding leaderboard.
- Blaise Beauchamp is dependable from distance and leads the Purple Aces with 1.7 made threes per game.