Table of Contents
The Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (0-6) are heavy underdogs (+25) as they look to break a three-game road slide when they take on the Rutgers Scarlet Knights (4-1) on Saturday, November 26, 2022 at Jersey Mike’s Arena. The contest airs at 3:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 130.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Scarlet Knights vs. Blue Devils
- Game Day: Saturday, November 26, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Piscataway, New Jersey
- Arena: Jersey Mike’s Arena
Rutgers Betting Stats & Information
- Rutgers has been the moneyline favorite five times this season. They’ve gone 4-1 in those games.
- The Scarlet Knights have not played as a moneyline favorite of -10000 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Scarlet Knights have compiled a 3-2-0 record against the spread.
- The Blue Devils are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 25 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Rutgers’ games this season is 1.3 fewer points than the over/under of 130.5 in this matchup.
Cent. Conn. St. Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Cent. Conn. St. has been listed as the underdog in five games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Blue Devils have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +2200.
- The Blue Devils’ ATS record is 3-3-0 this year.
- In games they have played as at least 25-point underdogs this year, the Blue Devils are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average point total for Cent. Conn. St. this year is 11.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Rutgers vs. Cent. Conn. St. Season Stat Comparison
|Rutgers Rank||Rutgers AVG||Cent. Conn. St. AVG||Cent. Conn. St. Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Rutgers Scarlet Knights Leaders
- The Scarlet Knights leader in points and rebounds is Clifford Omoruyi, who scores 18 points and pulls down 10.8 boards per game.
- Rutgers’ best passer is Paul Mulcahy, who averages 3.7 assists per game to go with his 4.7 PPG scoring average.
- The Scarlet Knights get the most three-point shooting production out of Cam Spencer, who knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
Central Connecticut State Blue Devils Leaders
- Kellen Amos averages 12.8 points per game to be the top scorer for the Blue Devils.
- The Cent. Conn. St. leaders in rebounding and assists are Andre Snoddy with 6.2 rebounds per game (he also adds 9.7 points and 1.7 assists per game) and Nigel Scantlebury with 3.2 assists per game (he also tacks on 11.7 points and 2.7 rebounds per game).
- Amos is reliable from three-point range and leads the Blue Devils with 2.2 made threes per game.