Table of Contents
The Columbia Lions (2-5) are heavy underdogs (+21.5) as they try to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Providence Friars (4-2) on Saturday, November 26, 2022 at Amica Mutual Pavilion. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET. The point total is 146.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Friars vs. Lions
- Game Day: Saturday, November 26, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Providence, Rhode Island
- Arena: Amica Mutual Pavilion
Providence Betting Stats & Information
- Providence has not lost a game it played as the moneyline favorite this season, going 4-0.
- The Friars have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -5455 or shorter.
- The Friars are 2-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The average over/under Providence has had set in games this year is 0.5 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Columbia Betting Stats & Info
- Columbia has been the underdog in five games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Lions have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +1600 odds on them winning this game.
- The Lions have covered the spread twice in six opportunities this year.
- The average over/under for Columbia’s games this season is 0.9 more points than the point total of 146.5 for this outing.
Providence vs. Columbia Season Stat Comparison
|Providence Rank||Providence AVG||Columbia AVG||Columbia Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Providence Friars Leaders
- Bryce Hopkins leads the Friars in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 15.5 points and 8.5 rebounds per game.
- Providence’s best passer is Jared Bynum, who averages five assists per game to go with his 11.2 PPG scoring average.
- Noah Locke leads the Friars in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Columbia Lions Leaders
- The Lions’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Geronimo Rubio De La Rosa with 13.9 points and 5.7 rebounds per game.
- Avery Brown’s assist statline paces Columbia; he dishes out 3.3 assists per game.
- De La Rosa hits 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Lions.