Table of Contents
The SIU-Edwardsville Cougars (4-2) will look to continue a three-game winning streak when they hit the road to play the UMKC Kangaroos (3-5) on Saturday, November 26, 2022 at Municipal Auditorium as 3.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 137.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Kangaroos vs. Cougars
- Game Day: Saturday, November 26, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Arena: Municipal Auditorium
UMKC Betting Stats & Information
- UMKC has not yet played as the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Kangaroos have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -165 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Kangaroos have compiled a 4-2-0 record against the spread.
- The Cougars have a 2-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total in UMKC’s games this year is 1.9 fewer points than the over/under of 137.5 in this matchup.
SIU-Edwardsville Betting Stats & Info
- SIU-Edwardsville has won two of the four games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Cougars have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +139.
- So far this season, the Cougars have compiled a 4-1-0 record against the spread.
- The Cougars have a 2-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for SIU-Edwardsville this season is 15.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UMKC vs. SIU-Edwardsville Season Stat Comparison
|UMKC Rank||UMKC AVG||SIU-Edwardsville AVG||SIU-Edwardsville Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UMKC Kangaroos Leaders
- Rayquawndis Mitchell leads the Kangaroos in scoring, tallying 16.6 points per game to go with 4.3 rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- UMKC’s leading rebounder is Allen David Mukeba Jr. averaging 8.9 boards per game and its best passer is Anderson Kopp and his 2.8 assists per game.
- Kopp makes more threes per game than any other member of the Kangaroos, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.8 per contest.
SIU-Edwardsville Cougars Leaders
- Deejuan Pruitt sits atop the Cougars leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 12.5 points and 6.2 rebounds per game.
- SIU-Edwardsville’s assist leader is Damarco Minor with 3.2 per game. He also averages 12.2 points per game and adds 3.7 rebounds per game.
- Ray’Sean Taylor knocks down 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Cougars.