Tua Tagovailoa will have several player prop bet markets available when he suits up on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Tagovailoa’s Miami Dolphins (7-3) and the Houston Texans (1-8-1) square off in Week 12 at Hard Rock Stadium.
Tua Tagovailoa Player Props vs. Houston
- Matchup: Miami Dolphins vs. Houston Texans
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 27, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 285.5 (-115)
Tua Tagovailoa Passing Stats
- This year Tagovailoa has recorded 2,265 yards (283.1 per game) while going 176-for-248 (71%), throwing for 18 touchdowns with three interceptions.
- He also has rushed for 35 yards on 19 carries, averaging 4.4 yards per game.
- So far this season, Tagovailoa has completed 176 of his 248 pass attempts. That’s 22 completions per game, which ranks 20th in the league.
- So far this season, Tagovailoa is fifth in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 1,463.
- The Dolphins have thrown the football in 60.2% of their plays from scrimmage this year while staying on the ground 39.8% of the time. This offensive attack ranks 10th in the NFL in points scored.
- Tagovailoa threw for zero passing yards in one matchup against the Texans, 285.5 fewer yards his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Tagovailoa did not throw for more yards than this game’s 285.5-yard over/under in that game.
- Tagovailoa did not throw a touchdown pass in that outing against the Texans.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Browns (11/13/2022): 25-of-32 (78.1%), 285 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTsat Bears (11/6/2022): 21-of-30 (70%), 302 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTsat Lions (10/30/2022): 29-of-36 (80.6%), 382 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTs