Table of Contents
Before placing any wagers on Brandin Cooks’ player prop betting options for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know. Cooks and the Houston Texans (1-8-1) take on the Miami Dolphins (7-3) in Week 12 at Hard Rock Stadium.
Brandin Cooks Player Props vs. Miami
- Matchup: Houston Texans at Miami Dolphins
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 27, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 51.5 (-115)
Brandin Cooks Receiving Stats
- Cooks has been targeted 66 times and has 39 receptions, leading the Texans with 461 yards (51.2 per game) plus one TD.
- Cooks has been the target of 66 of his team’s 329 passing attempts this season, or 20.1% of the target share.
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 6.7% of his team’s 15 offensive TDs.
- Against the Dolphins, Cooks racked up 56 receiving yards in his only career matchup, 4.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Cooks, in one game against them, has exceeded 51.5 receiving yards each time.
- Cooks did not have a touchdown catch in that contest against the Dolphins.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Commanders (11/20/2022): 3 receptions, 70 yardsat Giants (11/13/2022): 4 receptions, 37 yardsvs. Eagles (11/3/2022): 0 receptions, 0 yards