Table of Contents
The Arizona State Sun Devils (5-1) are heavily favored (-17.5) to continue a three-game win streak when they host the Alcorn State Braves (3-3) at 5:00 PM ET on Sunday, November 27, 2022 at Desert Financial Arena. The matchup has an over/under of 132.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Sun Devils vs. Braves
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Tempe, Arizona
- Arena: Desert Financial Arena
Arizona State Betting Stats & Information
- Arizona State is 3-1 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 75%).
- The Sun Devils have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -5000 or shorter.
- The Sun Devils are 3-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Braves are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 17.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Arizona State has had set in matchups this season is 1.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
Alcorn State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Alcorn State has won three out of the six games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Braves have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +1400.
- The Braves’ ATS record is 4-2-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 17.5-point underdogs this year, the Braves are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average over/under for Alcorn State’s games this season is 0.5 more points than the point total of 132.5 in this outing.
Arizona State vs. Alcorn State Season Stat Comparison
|Arizona State Rank||Arizona State AVG||Alcorn State AVG||Alcorn State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Arizona State Sun Devils Leaders
- The Sun Devils scoring leader is DJ Horne, who averages 14.7 per contest to go with six rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- Warren Washington leads Arizona State in rebounding, averaging 6.7 per game, while Frankie Collins leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.2 in each contest.
- Horne makes more threes per game than any other member of the Sun Devils, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
Alcorn State Braves Leaders
- Dominic Brewton collects 13.2 points and 5.7 rebounds per game for the Braves, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Alcorn State’s assist leader is Byron Joshua with 2.7 per game. He also scores 9.5 points per game and grabs 4.2 rebounds per game.
- Keondre Montgomery is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Braves, hitting one three per game.