Table of Contents
The Milwaukee Bucks (13-5) will look to Giannis Antetokounmpo (third in the league scoring 31 points per game) when they attempt to hold off Luka Doncic (first in the NBA with 33.4 PPG) and the Dallas Mavericks (9-9) on Sunday, November 27, 2022 at Fiserv Forum. The Bucks are 6-point home favorites in the game, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on NBA TV, BSSW, and BSWI. The point total in the matchup is 215.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bucks vs. Mavericks
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBA TV, BSSW, and BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Arena: Fiserv Forum
Bucks Betting Stats & Information
- The Bucks have compiled a 12-4 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 75% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -245 or shorter, Milwaukee has a record of 4-1 (80% win percentage).
- The Bucks have gone 11-7-0 ATS this season.
- In games they have played as at least 6-point favorites this season, the Bucks are 3-3 against the spread.
- The average over/under Milwaukee has had in its games this year is 3.6 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- Eight of the Bucks’ 18 games with a set total have hit the over (44.4%).
Dallas Betting Stats & Info
- The Mavericks have lost both games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Dallas has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +199.
- The Mavericks are 4-13-1 against the spread this year.
- The Mavericks have yet to cover the spread when playing as at least 6-point underdogs (0-1).
- Dallas’ games this season have averaged a total of 215.1 points, 0.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- This year, 10 of the Mavericks’ games have gone over the point total.
Bucks vs. Mavericks Season Stat Comparison
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Mavericks AVG||Mavericks Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Milwaukee Bucks Leaders
- Antetokounmpo leads active Bucks players in scoring, tallying 31 points per game to go with 11.4 rebounds and 5.5 assists.
- Jrue Holiday contributes with 17.6 points, 7.5 assists and 5.1 rebounds per game, and Bobby Portis adds 13.4 points, 2.2 assists and 10.5 rebounds per contest.
- Brook Lopez makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Bucks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
Dallas Mavericks Leaders
- Doncic averages 33.4 points per game. He also records 8.9 rebounds and racks up 8.2 assists per game.
- Spencer Dinwiddie is the most prolific from distance for the Mavericks (among active players), hitting 2.8 threes per game.