Table of Contents
A pair of hot teams hit the court when the Fordham Rams (5-1) host the Harvard Crimson (5-1) on Sunday, November 27, 2022 at 1:30 PM ET. The Rams are 4-point favorites and put their four-game win streak on the line against the Crimson, who have won four straight. The point total is 130.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rams vs. Crimson
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 1:30 PM ET
- Location: Bronx, New York
- Arena: Rose Hill Gymnasium
Fordham Betting Stats & Information
- Fordham has won all five games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Rams have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -176 or shorter.
- The Rams’ ATS record is 4-1-1 this season.
- Fordham’s average point total in matchups this year is 136.5, six points higher than the total in this game.
Harvard Betting Stats & Info
- Harvard has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Crimson have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +148.
- The Crimson’s ATS record is 3-3-0 this season.
- The average over/under for Harvard’s games this season is six more points than the point total of 130.5 in this outing.
Fordham vs. Harvard Season Stat Comparison
|Fordham Rank||Fordham AVG||Harvard AVG||Harvard Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Fordham Rams Leaders
- The Rams leader in points and assists is Darius Quisenberry, who puts up 16.7 points per game along with four assists.
- Abdou Tsimbila leads Fordham in rebounding, pulling down seven rebounds per game while also scoring 4.5 points a contest.
- Kyle Rose leads the Rams in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Harvard Crimson Leaders
- Chris Ledlum holds the top spot on the Crimson leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 20.7 points and seven rebounds per game.
- Evan Nelson’s assist statline paces Harvard; he dishes out 3.8 assists per game.
- Louis Lesmond hits 1.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Crimson.