Table of Contents
The Oklahoma Sooners (5-1) will try to build on a five-game win streak when they host the Ole Miss Rebels (6-0) at 1:30 PM ET on Sunday, November 27, 2022 as 3.5-point favorites. The Rebels have won six games in a row. The matchup has an over/under set at 125.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Sooners vs. Rebels
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 1:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Arena: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
Oklahoma Betting Stats & Information
- Oklahoma has been favored on the moneyline five times this season. They’ve gone 4-1 in those games.
- The Sooners have not played a game with moneyline odds of -166 or shorter.
- The Sooners’ ATS record is 3-3-0 this season.
- The average total Oklahoma has had set in games this season is 1.5 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Ole Miss Betting Stats & Info
- Ole Miss has not played a game this season while listed as the underdog.
- The Rebels have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +139 moneyline set for this game.
- The Rebels have a 3-2-1 record against the spread this season.
- The average total for Ole Miss’ games this season is 11.5 more points than the point total of 125.5 in this outing.
Oklahoma vs. Ole Miss Season Stat Comparison
|Oklahoma Rank||Oklahoma AVG||Ole Miss AVG||Ole Miss Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oklahoma Sooners Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Sooners is Grant Sherfield, who scores 16.2 points and distributes five assists per game.
- Oklahoma’s best rebounder is Tanner Groves, who averages 8.3 boards per game in addition to his 10.8 PPG average.
- Sherfield makes more threes per game than any other member of the Sooners, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
Ole Miss Rebels Leaders
- Matthew Murrell’s points (15.2 per game) and assists (three per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Rebels’ leaderboards.
- Myles Burns is at the top of the Ole Miss rebounding leaderboard with six rebounds per game. He also scores 7 points and adds 1.7 assists per game.
- Murrell is consistent from three-point range and leads the Rebels with 2.7 made threes per game.