Table of Contents
The Boston College Eagles (4-2) take on the Rhode Island Rams (2-4) as 6.5-point favorites on Sunday, November 27, 2022 at 12:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 130.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Eagles vs. Rams
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: Silvio O. Conte Forum
Boston College Betting Stats & Information
- Boston College has been favored on the moneyline four times this season. They’ve gone 2-2 in those games.
- The Eagles have not played as a moneyline favorite of -298 or shorter.
- The Eagles are 2-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Rams are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 6.5 points or more this year.
- Boston College’s average point total in outings this year is 130.5, equal to the total in this game.
Rhode Island Betting Stats & Info
- Rhode Island has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Rams have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +240 moneyline set for this game.
- The Rams have covered the spread twice in six opportunities this year.
- When they have played as at least 6.5-point underdogs this year, the Rams are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average total for Rhode Island’s games this season is 1.3 more points than the point total of 130.5 in this outing.
Boston College vs. Rhode Island Season Stat Comparison
|Boston College Rank||Boston College AVG||Rhode Island AVG||Rhode Island Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Boston College Eagles Leaders
- Makai Ashton-Langford leads the Eagles in points and assists per game, scoring 13.2 points and distributing 2.3 assists.
- T.J. Bickerstaff leads Boston College in rebounding, pulling down 7.2 boards per game while also scoring 8.2 points a contest.
- Mason Madsen makes more threes per game than any other member of the Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
Rhode Island Rams Leaders
- Ishmael Leggett averages 19.7 points per game to be the top scorer for the Rams.
- Rhode Island’s leader in rebounds is Josaphat Bilau with 6.7 per game, and its leader in assists is Sebastian Thomas with 3.7 per game.
- Leggett is consistent from three-point range and leads the Rams with 1.8 made threes per game.