Table of Contents
The Incarnate Word Cardinals (3-3) are heavy underdogs (+10) as they try to continue a three-game home win streak when they take on the Grambling Tigers (3-2) on Sunday, November 27, 2022 at UTSA Convocation Center. The matchup airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 137.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Cardinals
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Arena: UTSA Convocation Center
Grambling Betting Stats & Information
- This is the first time this season when Grambling is playing as the moneyline favorite.
- The Tigers have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -556 or shorter.
- The Tigers have covered the spread twice in four opportunities this season.
- In games they have played as at least 10-point underdogs this year, the Cardinals are 1-0-1 against the spread.
- Grambling’s average point total in matchups this year is 136.8, 0.7 points below the over/under in this game.
Incarnate Word Betting Stats & Info
- Incarnate Word has entered the game as underdogs four times this season and won once.
- The Cardinals have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +400.
- The Cardinals are 2-1-1 against the spread this year.
- The Cardinals have a 1-0-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 10 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Incarnate Word this year is 0.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Grambling vs. Incarnate Word Season Stat Comparison
|Grambling Rank||Grambling AVG||Incarnate Word AVG||Incarnate Word Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Grambling Tigers Leaders
- Carte’Are Gordon leads the Tigers in scoring and rebounding, putting up 16.3 points and 7.5 rebounds per game.
- Shawndarius Cowart is Grambling’s best passer, distributing 3.2 assists per game while scoring 10.2 PPG.
- Terrence Lewis leads the Tigers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Incarnate Word Cardinals Leaders
- Niki Krause has racked up 5.3 rebounds and four assists per game, putting him atop the Cardinals leaderboards in those categories.
- Charlie Yoder scores 12.3 points per game, putting him at the top of the Incarnate Word scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 3.8 rebounds and averages 1.2 assists per game.
- Jonathan Cisse is reliable from distance and leads the Cardinals with 1.5 made threes per game.