Table of Contents
Oddsmakers have posted plenty of player props for Sunday’s NFL action, including for Rachaad White, who takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on FOX. This Week 12 matchup sees White’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-5) play the Cleveland Browns (3-7) at FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio.
Rachaad White Player Props vs. Cleveland
- Matchup: Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Cleveland Browns
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 27, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 66.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 22.5 (-110)
Rachaad White Rushing Stats
- White has run for 222 yards on 60 carries (22.2 yards per game), with one TD on the ground.
- And he has tacked on 20 receptions for 135 yards (13.5 yards per game).
- He has scored one touchdown this season, 6.2% of his team’s 16 offensive TDs.
- He has handled 60, or 26.4%, of his team’s 227 rushing attempts this season.
- White has collected 96 yards after contact as a rusher this season, thanks in part to three broken tackles.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Seahawks (11/13/2022): 22 carries, 105 yardsvs. Rams (11/6/2022): 8 carries, 27 yardsvs. Ravens (10/27/2022): 4 carries, 19 yards; 3 receptions, 24 yards