Table of Contents
On Tuesday, November 29 at 10:00 AM ET, the Netherlands (4 points) and Qatar (0 points) battle for each side’s final match in Group A at the 2022 World Cup.
The three-way moneyline odds for this game are: the Netherlands (-651), draw (+675), Qatar (+1830). The moneyline implies that the Netherlands has a 86.7% of winning this game.
The World Cup only comes around every four years, so there’s no time to waste. Get your friends and family together to start a World Cup pool here!
Netherlands vs. Qatar Match Info
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 29, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 AM ET
- Venue: Al Bayt Stadium
Netherlands Stats and Trends
- With three goals scored in two matches, the Netherlands is fifth in the World Cup. On the flip side, Qatar has allowed five goals in two matches, 30th in the competition. In World Cup qualifying, the Netherlands scored 33 goals (3.3 per game) and Qatar conceded one (0.1 per game).
- The Netherlands has outscored opponents 3-1, and its +2 goal differential ranks fourth in the World Cup. It was +25 in its World Cup qualification cycle.
- The Netherlands picked up a draw on November 25 against Ecuador, 1-1, and took nine fewer shots in the match, two (compared to Ecuador’s 11).
- The Netherlands got its lone goal from Cody Gakpo versus Ecuador.
Put your picks to the test in our free World Cup pool and support a great cause while competing for cash prizes and a jersey signed by the USMNT!
Qatar Stats and Trends
- With one goal in two matches, Qatar is ranked No. 16 in the World Cup. On the flip side, the Netherlands has conceded one goal in two matches, No. 10 in the competition. In World Cup qualifying, Qatar scored 18 goals (2.3 per game) and the Netherlands conceded eight (0.8 per game).
- Qatar’s goal difference (-4) is 31st in the World Cup (after being +17 during its AFC World Cup qualification campaign).
- Qatar lost 3-1 to Senegal in its most recent game on November 25. Senegal outshot Qatar 12 to eight.
- Mohammed Muntari’s goal was Qatar’s only in the match.
Netherlands vs. Qatar Players to Watch
- The Netherlands’ Memphis Depay had 12 goals and eight assists in World Cup qualifying.
- Davy Klaassen has one goal and one assist in this competition, and had four goals and four assists in World Cup qualifying.
- The Netherlands’ Steven Berghuis had two goals and three assists during the World Cup qualifying campaign.
- Luuk De Jong had three goals in the qualification cycle for the World Cup.
- Qatar’s Muntari has one goal in this competition. He does not have an assist.
- In World Cup qualifiers, Qatar’s Almoez Ali piled up six goals and two assists.
- In World Cup qualifiers, Akram Afif tallied four goals with three assists.
- Qatar’s Abdelaziz Hatem totaled two goals with one assist during the World Cup qualifying campaign.
- In the most recent World Cup qualifying, Abdelkarim Hassan collected one goal and one assist.
Chances to Win the World Cup
|Chance to Win the World Cup||Implied Probability||Overall Rank||Group Rank|
Pick to Win Netherlands vs. Qatar
The best pick to win is Netherlands.