The Brooklyn Nets (10-11) are heavily favored (by 10 points) to continue a three-game home win streak when they host the Orlando Magic (5-15) on Monday, November 28, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 224.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Nets vs. Magic
- Game Day: Monday, November 28, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: YES and BSFL
- Location: Brooklyn, New York
- Arena: Barclays Center
Nets Betting Stats & Information
- The Nets have won seven of the 13 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (53.8%).
- Brooklyn has played as a moneyline favorite of -486 or shorter in just one game this season, and lost.
- The Nets have a 10-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Nets are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 10-point favorites.
- The average point total for Brooklyn’s games this year is 1.2 fewer points than the total of 224 in this matchup.
- Nine of the Nets’ 20 games with a set total have hit the over (45%).
Orlando Betting Stats & Info
- The Magic have entered the game as underdogs 17 times this season and won five, or 29.4%, of those games.
- Orlando has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +369.
- The Magic have put together a record of 8-11-1 against the spread this season.
- The average point total for Orlando this year is 1.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- This year, Magic games have hit the over 10 times.
Nets vs. Magic Season Stat Comparison
|Nets Rank||Nets AVG||Magic AVG||Magic Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Brooklyn Nets Leaders
- The Nets active leader in points and assists this season is Kevin Durant, who scores 29.3 points per game to go with 5.4 assists.
- Nicolas Claxton’s averages this season are 11.7 points, 8.4 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game.
- Royce O’Neale leads active Nets in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Orlando Magic Leaders
- Franz Wagner averages 19.5 points per game, while also collecting 4.3 rebounds and racking up 4.2 assists per game.
- Wendell Carter Jr.’s statline of 9.1 rebounds, 16.6 points and 3.3 assists adds to the team’s efforts.
- Terrence Ross is consistent from three-point range with 1.7 made threes per game.