Table of Contents
The Sam Houston Bearkats (6-0) visit the Nevada Wolf Pack (6-1) after winning three road games in a row. The Wolf Pack are favored by 4.5 points in the contest, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on Monday, November 28, 2022. The over/under is 129 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wolf Pack vs. Bearkats
- Game Day: Monday, November 28, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Reno, Nevada
- Arena: Lawlor Events Center
Nevada Betting Stats & Information
- Nevada has been listed as the moneyline favorite a total of four times this season, and it has won all of those games.
- The Wolf Pack have not played as a moneyline favorite of -186 or shorter.
- The Wolf Pack have a 5-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this year, the Bearkats are 2-0 against the spread.
- The average point total in Nevada’s games this year is 8.3 more points than the over/under of 129 in this matchup.
Sam Houston Betting Stats & Info
- Sam Houston has won both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Bearkats have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +159.
- The Bearkats have covered or pushed in every game with a spread (4-0-0) this season.
- The Bearkats are a perfect 2-0 against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this season.
- Sam Houston’s games this year have averaged a total of 129.8 points, 0.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Nevada vs. Sam Houston Season Stat Comparison
|Nevada Rank||Nevada AVG||Sam Houston AVG||Sam Houston Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Nevada Wolf Pack Leaders
- The Wolf Pack scoring leader is Jarod Lucas, who averages 17.3 per contest to go with 2.7 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Darrion Williams leads Nevada in rebounding, averaging 7.3 per game, while Kenan Blackshear leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 6.4 in each contest.
- The Wolf Pack get the most three-point shooting production out of Lucas, who makes three threes per game.
Sam Houston Bearkats Leaders
- Qua Grant’s points (12.8 per game) and assists (4.7 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Bearkats’ leaderboards.
- Javion May’s stat line of five rebounds, 4.5 points and 0.8 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Sam Houston rebounding leaderboard.
- Lamar Wilkerson averages 1.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bearkats.