Table of Contents
The Florida Gators (4-2) hit the court against the West Virginia Mountaineers (5-1) as only 1.5-point favorites on Sunday, November 27, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 146.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Gators vs. Mountaineers
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Arena: Chiles Center
Florida Betting Stats & Information
- Florida has been the moneyline favorite five times this season. They’ve finished 4-1 in those games.
- The Gators have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -124 or shorter.
- The Gators have covered the spread twice in six opportunities this season.
- The Mountaineers are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total in Florida’s games this season is 4.7 more points than the over/under of 146.5 in this matchup.
West Virginia Betting Stats & Info
- West Virginia lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Mountaineers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +104 odds on them winning this game.
- The Mountaineers’ ATS record is 4-2-0 this season.
- The Mountaineers have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 1.5 points or more this season (0-1).
- The average total for West Virginia’s games this season is three fewer points than the point total of 146.5 for this outing.
Florida vs. West Virginia Season Stat Comparison
|Florida Rank||Florida AVG||West Virginia AVG||West Virginia Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Florida Gators Leaders
- The Gators leader in points and rebounds is Colin Castleton, who scores 20.7 points and grabs 8.5 rebounds per game.
- Kyle Lofton leads Florida in assists, averaging 3.8 per game while also scoring 8.3 points per contest.
- Will Richard makes more threes per game than any other member of the Gators, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
West Virginia Mountaineers Leaders
- Erik Stevenson scores 14 points per game and is the top scorer for the Mountaineers.
- The West Virginia leaders in rebounding and assists are Jimmy Bell Jr. with 5.2 rebounds per game (he also adds 4.5 points and 0.2 assists per game) and Joe Toussaint with 3.3 assists per game (he also tacks on 11.5 points and 3.2 rebounds per game).
- Stevenson is dependable from distance and leads the Mountaineers with 1.8 made threes per game.