Table of Contents
The UCF Knights (5-1) will try to build on a five-game winning streak when they host the Miami Hurricanes (5-1) on Sunday, November 27, 2022 at Addition Financial Arena as just 1.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 136.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hurricanes vs. Knights
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Arena: Addition Financial Arena
Miami Betting Stats & Information
- Miami has been the moneyline favorite a total of four times this season, and it has won each of those games.
- The Hurricanes have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -127 or shorter.
- The Hurricanes are 2-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Knights are 2-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- The average total Miami has had in its games this season is 4.7 more points than this particular game’s point total.
UCF Betting Stats & Info
- UCF has won both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Knights have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +107.
- The Knights have a 5-1-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Knights are 2-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- The average total in UCF’s games this season is 6.5 fewer points than the point total of 136 in this outing.
Miami vs. UCF Season Stat Comparison
|Miami Rank||Miami AVG||UCF AVG||UCF Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Miami Hurricanes Leaders
- Isaiah Wong leads the Hurricanes in points and assists per game, scoring 14.3 points and distributing 3.8 assists.
- Norchad Omier is Miami’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 10.2 boards in each contest while scoring 14 points per game.
- The Hurricanes get the most three-point shooting production out of Nijel Pack, who makes 1.8 threes per game.
UCF Knights Leaders
- The Knights’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Taylor Hendricks with 15.8 points and 7.2 rebounds per game.
- UCF’s assist leader is Jayhlon Young with four per game. He also averages 7.7 points per game and adds 3.2 rebounds per game.
- Hendricks is the top scorer from deep for the Knights, hitting 1.8 threes per game.