Table of Contents
Before Jonathan Taylor hits the field for Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets. Taylor and the Indianapolis Colts (4-6-1) take the field against the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-7) in Week 12 at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Jonathan Taylor Player Props vs. Pittsburgh
- Matchup: Indianapolis Colts vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: November 28, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 88.5 (-125)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 13.5 (-120)
Jonathan Taylor Rushing Stats
- Taylor has carried 151 times for a team-high 693 yards (63.0 per game), with three TDs.
- He has also caught 21 balls for 97 yards (8.8 yards per game).
- He has scored three combined touchdowns this season, 18.8% of his team’s 16 offensive TDs.
- He has received 151 of his team’s 267 carries this season (56.6%).
- Taylor has racked up 260 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to 15 broken tackles), which is 15th among qualified runners.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Eagles (11/20/2022): 22 carries, 84 yards, 1 TDat Raiders (11/13/2022): 22 carries, 147 yards, 1 TDat Patriots (11/6/2022): 0 carries, 0 yards