Table of Contents
Matt Ryan has player prop bet markets available from sportsbooks before his next NFL game on Monday at 8:15 PM ET airing on ESPN. Ryan’s Indianapolis Colts (4-6-1) and the Pittsburgh Steelers (3-7) square off in Week 12 at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Matt Ryan Player Props vs. Pittsburgh
- Matchup: Indianapolis Colts vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: November 28, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 231.5 (-115)
Matt Ryan Passing Stats
- Ryan has thrown for 2,443 yards (222.1 per game) while completing 69.2% of his passes, with 10 TDs and nine INTs.
- He’s also rushed 17 times for 50 yards and one touchdown.
- Ryan has completed 22.5 passes per game this season, ninth in the league.
- Ryan has racked up 1,281 air yards on completed passes, to rank 14th in the NFL.
- The Colts, who rank 30th in the NFL in points scored, have attempted a pass 60.5% of the time while opting for the ground attack 39.5% of the time.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Eagles (11/20/2022): 23-of-32 (71.9%), 213 yards, 0 TDs, 0 INTsat Raiders (11/13/2022): 21-of-28 (75%), 222 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs; 4 carries, 38 yards, 1 TDat Patriots (11/6/2022): -of-0 (0%), 0 yards, 0 TDs, INTs