Table of Contents
The Los Angeles Lakers (7-11) are 4.5-point favorites as they attempt to extend a three-game home winning streak when they take on the Indiana Pacers (11-8) on Monday, November 28, 2022 at Crypto.com Arena. The contest airs at 10:30 PM ET on SportsNet LA and BSIN. The point total is set at 235 in the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lakers vs. Pacers
- Game Day: Monday, November 28, 2022
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet LA and BSIN
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Arena: Crypto.com Arena
Lakers Betting Stats & Information
- The Lakers have been the moneyline favorite five total times this season. They’ve gone 3-2 in those games.
- Los Angeles has played as a moneyline favorite of -190 or shorter twice this season, and won both.
- The Lakers are 7-11-0 ATS this season.
- The Lakers are 2-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- The average point total in Los Angeles’ games this year is 8.4 fewer points than the over/under of 235 in this matchup.
- Lakers games have gone over the point total in nine out of 19 opportunities (47.4%).
Indiana Betting Stats & Info
- The Pacers have been underdogs in 13 games this season and won seven (53.8%) of those contests.
- This season, Indiana has won three of its seven games when it is the underdog by at least +159 on the moneyline.
- The Pacers have covered the spread 12 times this season (12-7-0).
- The Pacers have an ATS record of 5-2 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Indiana’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 229.9 points, 5.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- This year, nine of the Pacers’ games have gone over the point total.
Lakers vs. Pacers Season Stat Comparison
|Lakers Rank||Lakers AVG||Pacers AVG||Pacers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Los Angeles Lakers Leaders
- Anthony Davis puts up 26.3 points and 12.8 rebounds per game, with 2.5 assists.
- Russell Westbrook’s averages this season are 14.9 points, 5.2 rebounds and 7.4 assists per game.
- The Lakers get two three-pointers per game out of Lonnie Walker IV.
Indiana Pacers Leaders
- Tyrese Haliburton averages 19.6 points per game, while also grabbing 4.5 rebounds and dishing out 11.1 assists per game.
- Myles Turner’s statline of 8.1 rebounds, 18.2 points and 1.4 assists adds to the team’s output.
- Buddy Hield is dependable from distance with 3.7 made threes per game.