Table of Contents
The UT Martin Skyhawks (3-4) are 8.5-point favorites as they try to build on a three-game home winning streak when they host the McNeese Cowboys (2-4) on Monday, November 28, 2022 at Skyhawk Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is 145.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Skyhawks vs. Cowboys
- Game Day: Monday, November 28, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Martin, Tennessee
- Arena: Skyhawk Arena
UT Martin Betting Stats & Information
- UT Martin has been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game it won.
- The Skyhawks have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -343 or shorter.
- The Skyhawks are 1-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys are 2-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- The average total for UT Martin’s games this season is eight more points than the total of 145 in this game.
McNeese Betting Stats & Info
- McNeese lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Cowboys have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +275 odds on them winning this game.
- The Cowboys have a 3-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 8.5-point underdogs this year, the Cowboys are 2-0 against the spread.
- McNeese’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 144 points, one fewer than the point total in this matchup.
UT Martin vs. McNeese Season Stat Comparison
|UT Martin Rank||UT Martin AVG||McNeese AVG||McNeese Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UT Martin Skyhawks Leaders
- The Skyhawks scoring leader is K.J. Simon, who averages 14.3 per contest to go with 4.5 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- UT Martin’s leading rebounder is Chris Nix averaging 5.6 boards per game and its best passer is Jordan Sears and his 2.6 assists per game.
- The Skyhawks get the most three-point shooting production out of Desmond Williams, who knocks down 2.6 threes per game.
McNeese Cowboys Leaders
- Christian Shumate sits atop the Cowboys leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 12.2 points and 10.5 rebounds per game.
- Trae English’s assist statline leads McNeese; he racks up 3.3 assists per game.
- Zach Scott is reliable from three-point range and leads the Cowboys with 1.8 made threes per game.