Table of Contents
The Texas Southern Tigers (1-6) are heavy underdogs (+23) as they try to stop a five-game road losing streak when they visit the No. 3 Kansas Jayhawks (6-1) on Monday, November 28, 2022 at Allen Fieldhouse. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 138 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Jayhawks vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Monday, November 28, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Lawrence, Kansas
- Arena: Allen Fieldhouse
Kansas Betting Stats & Information
- Kansas has been favored on the moneyline a total of five times this season, and it has won each of those games.
- The Jayhawks have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -10000 or shorter.
- The Jayhawks are 1-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 23-point underdogs this season, the Tigers are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under Kansas has had in its games this year is 3.4 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Texas Southern Betting Stats & Info
- Texas Southern has entered the game as underdogs six times this season and won once.
- The Tigers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +1900 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Tigers have compiled a 3-4-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 23-point underdogs this season, the Tigers are 1-1 against the spread.
- Texas Southern’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 139.7 points, 1.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Kansas vs. Texas Southern Season Stat Comparison
|Kansas Rank||Kansas AVG||Texas Southern AVG||Texas Southern Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Kansas Jayhawks Leaders
- Jalen Wilson leads the Jayhawks in scoring and rebounding, tallying 22.9 points and 9.4 boards per game.
- Dajuan Harris leads Kansas in assists, averaging 5.7 per game while also scoring 8.1 points per contest.
- Gradey Dick makes more threes per game than any other member of the Jayhawks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of three per contest.
Texas Southern Tigers Leaders
- Davon Barnes scores 14.1 points per game and is the top scorer for the Tigers.
- Texas Southern’s leader in rebounds is Joirdon Karl Nicholas with 7.3 per game, and its leader in assists is PJ Henry with 2.5 per game.
- Henry makes 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Tigers.