Table of Contents
The Columbia Lions (2-6) are underdogs (by 7 points) to break a five-game road losing streak when they visit the Marist Red Foxes (2-4) on Monday, November 28, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 138.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Red Foxes vs. Lions
- Game Day: Monday, November 28, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Poughkeepsie, New York
- Arena: McCann Arena
Marist Betting Stats & Information
- Marist has been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and it split the two games.
- The Red Foxes have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -305 or shorter.
- The Red Foxes are 2-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lions are 1-2 against the spread when an underdog by 7 points or more this season.
- The average point total in Marist’s games this season is 9.7 fewer points than the total of 138.5 in this matchup.
Columbia Betting Stats & Info
- Columbia has been listed as the underdog six times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Lions have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +245 odds on them winning this game.
- The Lions’ ATS record is 3-4-0 this year.
- In games they have played as at least 7-point underdogs this year, the Lions are 1-2 against the spread.
- The average point total for Columbia this year is 8.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Marist vs. Columbia Season Stat Comparison
|Marist Rank||Marist AVG||Columbia AVG||Columbia Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Marist Red Foxes Leaders
- Patrick Gardner leads the Red Foxes in scoring and rebounding, tallying 16.8 points and 7.8 boards per game.
- Noah Harris leads Marist in assists, averaging two per game while also scoring 8.8 points per contest.
- Harris leads the Red Foxes in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Columbia Lions Leaders
- Geronimo Rubio De La Rosa puts up 14.3 points and 6.3 rebounds per game for the Lions, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Avery Brown’s assist statline paces Columbia; he dishes out three assists per game.
- De La Rosa averages 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Lions.