Table of Contents
The New Orleans Pelicans (11-8) hit the court against the Oklahoma City Thunder (8-12) as 4.5-point favorites on Monday, November 28, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET on BSNO and BSOK. The over/under in the matchup is 233.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pelicans vs. Thunder
- Game Day: Monday, November 28, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSNO and BSOK
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Arena: Smoothie King Center
Pelicans Betting Stats & Information
- The Pelicans are 8-4 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7% of those games).
- New Orleans has gone 5-3 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -190 or shorter (winning 62.5%).
- The Pelicans’ ATS record is 10-9-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 4.5-point favorites this season, the Pelicans are 4-4 against the spread.
- The average point total for New Orleans’ games this year is 4.0 fewer points than the total of 233 in this matchup.
- The teams have hit the over in 11 of the Pelicans’ 20 games with a set total.
Oklahoma City Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Thunder have been the underdog 15 times and won seven, or 46.7%, of those games.
- Oklahoma City has a record of 6-7, a 46.2% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +158 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Thunder are 11-9-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 4.5 points or more so far this year, the Thunder went 9-4 against the spread.
- The average point total for Oklahoma City this year is 1.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Thunder games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times this year.
Pelicans vs. Thunder Season Stat Comparison
|Pelicans Rank||Pelicans AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Orleans Pelicans Leaders
- CJ McCollum leads active Pelicans’ players in points and assists per game, scoring 18.7 points and distributing 6.1 assists.
- Jonas Valanciunas contributes 13.2 points per game and adds 9.0 rebounds and 2.1 assists for the Pelicans.
- McCollum makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Pelicans, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
Oklahoma City Thunder Leaders
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander scores 31.1 points per game. He also pulls down 4.8 rebounds and racks up 6.2 assists per game.
- Josh Giddey also adds 14.8 points, 7.2 rebounds and 5.8 assists per game.
- Luguentz Dort is the top shooter from distance for the Thunder (among active players), hitting 1.6 threes per game.