Table of Contents
The Virginia Tech Hokies (6-1) are heavy favorites (-13) as they try to continue a six-game home win streak when they take on the Minnesota Golden Gophers (4-2) on Monday, November 28, 2022 at Cassell Coliseum. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is 130.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hokies vs. Golden Gophers
- Game Day: Monday, November 28, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Blacksburg, Virginia
- Arena: Cassell Coliseum
Virginia Tech Betting Stats & Information
- Virginia Tech is 5-1 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 83.3%).
- The Hokies have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -1016 or shorter.
- The Hokies are 3-4-0 against the spread this season.
- Virginia Tech’s average total in matchups this season has been 143.4, 12.9 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
Minnesota Betting Stats & Info
- Minnesota has entered the game as underdogs three times this season and won once.
- The Golden Gophers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +650 moneyline set for this game.
- The Golden Gophers are 2-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The average total for Minnesota’s games this year is five fewer points than the point total of 130.5 for this outing.
Virginia Tech vs. Minnesota Season Stat Comparison
|Virginia Tech Rank||Virginia Tech AVG||Minnesota AVG||Minnesota Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Virginia Tech Hokies Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Hokies is Sean Pedulla, who scores 17.1 points and distributes 4.3 assists per game.
- Virginia Tech’s best rebounder is Justyn Mutts, who averages nine boards per game in addition to his 12 PPG average.
- Grant Basile makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hokies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
Minnesota Golden Gophers Leaders
- Dawson Garcia records 15.8 points and 6.7 rebounds per game for the Golden Gophers, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Minnesota’s assist leader is Ta’Lon Cooper with 7.3 per game. He also records 10 points per game and adds 4.8 rebounds per game.
- Jamison Battle makes two three-pointers per game, the most on the Golden Gophers.