The Phoenix Suns (13-6) visit the Sacramento Kings (10-8) after losing three road games in a row. The Kings are favored by just 1 point in the matchup, which starts at 10:00 PM ET on Monday, November 28, 2022.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Kings vs. Suns
- Game Day: Monday, November 28, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CA and BSAZ
- Location: Sacramento, California
- Arena: Golden 1 Center
Kings Betting Stats & Information
- The Kings are 6-1 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 85.7% of those games).
- Sacramento has a record of 6-1 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -116 or shorter (winning 85.7%).
- The Kings are 12-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Kings have a 4-3 record against the spread this season when favored by 1 point or more.
- The teams have hit the over in eight of the Kings’ 19 games with a set total.
Phoenix Betting Stats & Info
- The Suns have won two of the three games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Phoenix has won two of its three games when it is the underdog by at least -105 on the moneyline.
- The Suns have put together an 11-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Suns are a perfect 3-0 ATS when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Suns games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this season.
Kings vs. Suns Season Stat Comparison
|Kings Rank||Kings AVG||Suns AVG||Suns Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Sacramento Kings Leaders
- The Kings get 16.9 points, 11.1 rebounds and 6.2 assists from Domantas Sabonis.
- De’Aaron Fox puts up 25.1 points, 4.9 rebounds and 6.1 assists per game.
- Kevin Huerter leads active Kings in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Phoenix Suns Leaders
- Devin Booker’s statline this season includes 27.1 points, 5.8 assists and 5.2 rebounds per game.
- Deandre Ayton records 16.2 points, 9.5 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game.
- Booker is reliable from distance with 2.3 made threes per game.