Table of Contents
The Seattle U Redhawks (5-0) will look to extend a five-game win streak when they hit the road to take on the Washington Huskies (5-1) on Monday, November 28, 2022 at Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion as 5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 139 points.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Huskies vs. Redhawks
- Game Day: Monday, November 28, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Arena: Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion
Washington Betting Stats & Information
- Washington is 4-1 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 80%).
- The Huskies have not played as a moneyline favorite of -212 or shorter.
- The Huskies’ ATS record is 3-3-0 this season.
- The average point total in Washington’s games this season is 6.3 fewer points than the over/under of 139 in this matchup.
Seattle U Betting Stats & Info
- Seattle U won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Redhawks have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +177 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Redhawks have put together a 3-0-0 record against the spread.
- The average over/under for Seattle U’s games this season is 13.2 more points than the point total of 139 for this outing.
Washington vs. Seattle U Season Stat Comparison
|Washington Rank||Washington AVG||Seattle U AVG||Seattle U Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Washington Huskies Leaders
- Keion Brooks Jr. leads the Huskies in scoring and rebounding, putting up 15.3 points and 7.3 rebounds per game.
- Washington’s best passer is PJ Fuller, who averages 3.2 assists per game to go with his 9.5 PPG scoring average.
- Keyon Menifield leads the Huskies in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Seattle U Redhawks Leaders
- Cameron Tyson averages 28.3 points per game and is the top scorer for the Redhawks.
- The Seattle U leaders in rebounding and assists are Seyi Reiley with six rebounds per game (he also adds 9 points and 0.8 assists per game) and Alex Schumacher with 3.4 assists per game (he also tacks on 11.6 points and 4.8 rebounds per game).
- Tyson is the top scorer from deep for the Redhawks, hitting 6.3 threes per game.