Table of Contents
Pac-12 foes meet when the Washington Huskies (6-2, 0-1 Pac-12) host the Colorado Buffaloes (4-4, 0-1 Pac-12) at Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion, starting at 3:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 4, 2022. The Buffaloes are 1-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 141.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Huskies vs. Buffaloes
- Game Day: Sunday, December 4, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Arena: Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion
Washington Betting Stats & Information
- Washington has compiled a 5-2 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 71.4% of those games).
- The Huskies have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -109 or shorter.
- The Huskies are 4-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Buffaloes are 2-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Washington’s average point total in outings this season is 133.8, 7.7 points less than the over/under in this game.
Colorado Betting Stats & Info
- Colorado has won both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Buffaloes have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -110.
- The Buffaloes have a 3-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 1-point underdogs this year, the Buffaloes are 2-0 against the spread.
- The average point total for Colorado this season is 0.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Washington vs. Colorado Season Stat Comparison
|Washington Rank||Washington AVG||Colorado AVG||Colorado Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Washington Huskies Leaders
- Keion Brooks Jr. leads the Huskies in scoring and rebounding, tallying 17 points and 7 boards per game.
- PJ Fuller leads Washington in assists, averaging 3.3 per game while also scoring 8.4 points per contest.
- The Huskies get the most three-point shooting production out of Keyon Menifield, who makes 1.5 threes per game.
Colorado Buffaloes Leaders
- KJ Simpson collects 16.6 points and adds 3.5 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Buffaloes’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- J’Vonne Hadley’s stat line of 7.8 rebounds, 9.7 points and 1.2 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Colorado rebounding leaderboard.
- Simpson is the top shooter from deep for the Buffaloes, hitting two threes per game.