Table of Contents
The New Orleans Pelicans (14-8) will try to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Denver Nuggets (14-8) on Sunday, December 4, 2022 at Smoothie King Center as just 1-point favorites. The game airs at 3:30 PM ET on BSNO and ALT. The matchup has an over/under set at 230.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pelicans vs. Nuggets
- Game Day: Sunday, December 4, 2022
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSNO and ALT
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Arena: Smoothie King Center
Pelicans Betting Stats & Information
- The Pelicans have won 71.4% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (10-4).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -118 or shorter, New Orleans has a record of 10-4 (71.4% win percentage).
- The Pelicans have a 12-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 1 point or more, the Pelicans have an 8-6 record against the spread.
- The average point total in New Orleans’ games this year is 2.9 fewer points than the over/under of 230.5 in this matchup.
- The Pelicans have gone over in 12 of their 22 games with a set total (54.5%).
Denver Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Nuggets have won three out of the five games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Denver has a record of 2-2 when it is set as the underdog by -102 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Nuggets are 11-11-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 1 point or more, the Nuggets are 3-2 against the spread.
- The average total for Denver’s games this season is 2.1 fewer points than the point total of 230.5 in this outing.
- Games involving the Nuggets have hit the over 11 times this season.
Pelicans vs. Nuggets Season Stat Comparison
|Pelicans Rank||Pelicans AVG||Nuggets AVG||Nuggets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Orleans Pelicans Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Pelicans this season is Zion Williamson (among active players), who averages 23.5 points, 7.1 rebounds, and 4.3 assists per game.
- Jonas Valanciunas adds 13.4 points, two assists and 9.3 rebounds per outing. CJ McCollum puts up 17.9 points, six assists and five rebounds per game.
- Trey Murphy III makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Pelicans, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
Denver Nuggets Leaders
- Nikola Jokic averages 22.7 points per game, while also grabbing 9.8 rebounds and averaging 8.9 assists per game.
- Michael Porter Jr. is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Nuggets (among active players), hitting 2.9 threes per game.