The North Dakota State Bison (1-8) are heavy, 15.5-point underdogs as they look to turn around a four-game losing streak when they visit the Portland Pilots (7-4) on Monday, December 5, 2022 at Chiles Center. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 153 points.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pilots vs. Bison
- Game Day: Monday, December 5, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Arena: Chiles Center
Portland vs North Dakota State Betting Information
Portland Betting Stats & Information
- Portland has compiled a 4-1 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 80% of those games).
- The Pilots have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -2024 or shorter.
- The Pilots have a 6-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bison are a perfect 2-0 against the spread when an underdog by 15.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Portland’s games this year is 2.2 more points than the total of 153 in this matchup.
North Dakota State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, North Dakota State has been listed as the underdog in seven games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Bison have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +1000.
- The Bison are 2-6-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bison are 2-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 15.5-point underdogs.
- The average over/under for North Dakota State’s games this year is 4.1 fewer points than the point total of 153 in this outing.
Portland vs. North Dakota State Season Stat Comparison
||North Dakota State AVG
||North Dakota State Rank
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Portland Pilots Leaders
- The Pilots leader in points and assists is Tyler Robertson, who puts up 16.3 points per game along with 6.1 assists.
- Moses Wood is Portland’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 6.7 boards in each contest while scoring 13.6 points per game.
- Wood leads the Pilots in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
North Dakota State Bison Leaders
- Grant Nelson is at the top of the Bison scoring leaderboard with 13.6 points per game. He also collects 6.7 rebounds and dishes out 0.9 assists per game.
- The North Dakota State leaders in rebounding and assists are Andrew Morgan with 7.2 rebounds per game (he also adds 12.2 points and 0.7 assists per game) and Boden Skunberg with 2.5 assists per game (he also tacks on 10.8 points and four rebounds per game).
- Tajavis Miller knocks down 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bison.