Table of Contents
The Seattle U Redhawks (8-4) hit the court against the George Washington Colonials (6-6) as only 2.5-point favorites on Sunday, December 25, 2022 at 1:30 PM ET on ESPNU. The matchup’s point total is 145.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Redhawks vs. Colonials
- Game Day: Sunday, December 25, 2022
- Game Time: 1:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPNU
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Arena: Stan Sheriff Center
Seattle U Betting Stats & Information
- Seattle U has not lost a game it was the moneyline favorite this season, going 5-0.
- The Redhawks have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -153 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Redhawks have compiled a 4-6-0 record against the spread.
- The Colonials are 2-1 against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Seattle U has had set in games this year is 0.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
George Washington Betting Stats & Info
- George Washington has been listed as the underdog four times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Colonials have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +128.
- So far this year, the Colonials have compiled a 6-5-0 record against the spread.
- The Colonials have a 2-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- George Washington’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 144.9 points, 0.6 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Seattle U vs. George Washington Season Stat Comparison
|Seattle U Rank||Seattle U AVG||George Washington AVG||George Washington Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Seattle U Redhawks Leaders
- The Redhawks scoring leader is Cameron Tyson, who averages 20.6 per contest to go with 4.6 rebounds and 0.4 assists.
- Brandton Chatfield leads Seattle U in rebounding, averaging 5.3 per game, while Alex Schumacher leads the team in assists, distributing an average of three in each contest.
- Tyson leads the Redhawks in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of four shots per game from beyond the arc.
George Washington Colonials Leaders
- The Colonials’ James Bishop racks up enough points (21.2 per game) and assists (five per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Ricky Lindo Jr.’s stat line of 7.3 rebounds, 9.9 points and 1.4 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the George Washington rebounding leaderboard.
- Brendan Adams averages 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Colonials.