Table of Contents
The Iona Gaels (8-4) take the court against the Pepperdine Waves (7-6) as 6.5-point favorites on Sunday, December 25, 2022 at 3:30 PM ET on ESPNU. The matchup has an over/under set at 149.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Gaels vs. Waves
- Game Day: Sunday, December 25, 2022
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPNU
- Location: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Arena: Stan Sheriff Center
Iona Betting Stats & Information
- Iona has won 70% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (7-3).
- The Gaels have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -268 or shorter.
- The Gaels’ ATS record is 7-5-0 this season.
- The Waves are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 6.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under Iona has had set in matchups this year is 4.3 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Pepperdine Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Pepperdine has been listed as the underdog in three games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Waves have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +214 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this year, the Waves have compiled a 5-6-0 record against the spread.
- The Waves are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 6.5 points or greater this season.
- The average over/under in Pepperdine’s games this season is 2.9 more points than the point total of 149.5 in this outing.
Iona vs. Pepperdine Season Stat Comparison
|Iona Rank||Iona AVG||Pepperdine AVG||Pepperdine Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Iona Gaels Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Gaels is Daniss Jenkins, who scores 16.9 points and distributes 4.7 assists per game.
- Iona’s best rebounder is Quinn Slazinski, who averages 7.8 boards per game in addition to his 12.2 PPG average.
- The Gaels get the most three-point shooting production out of Walter Clayton Jr., who makes 2.1 threes per game.
Pepperdine Waves Leaders
- Maxwell Lewis is the top scorer for the Waves with 19.1 points per game. He also tacks on 5.8 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game to his stats.
- Pepperdine’s leader in rebounds is Jevon Porter with 7.5 per game, and its leader in assists is Mike Mitchell Jr. with 4.5 per game.
- Mitchell is reliable from three-point range and leads the Waves with 2.6 made threes per game.