Table of Contents
The Colorado Buffaloes (4-4, 0-1 Pac-12) hit the road in Pac-12 play against the Washington Huskies (6-2, 0-1 Pac-12) on Sunday, December 4, 2022 at 3:00 PM ET. The Buffaloes are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The over/under is 140.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Buffaloes vs. Huskies
- Game Day: Sunday, December 4, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Arena: Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion
Colorado Betting Stats & Information
- Colorado has gone 2-4 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 33.3%).
- The Buffaloes have not played a game with moneyline odds of -125 or shorter.
- The Buffaloes have a 3-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season, the Huskies are 1-0 against the spread.
- Colorado’s average point total in matchups this season is 140.6, 0.1 points higher than the total in this game.
Washington Betting Stats & Info
- Washington won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Huskies have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +105 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this year, the Huskies have compiled a 4-4-0 record against the spread.
- The Huskies are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Washington this year is 6.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Colorado vs. Washington Season Stat Comparison
|Colorado Rank||Colorado AVG||Washington AVG||Washington Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Colorado Buffaloes Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Buffaloes is KJ Simpson, who scores 16.6 points and dishes out 3.5 assists per game.
- J’Vonne Hadley leads Colorado in rebounding, grabbing 7.8 rebounds per game while also scoring 9.7 points a contest.
- Simpson leads the Buffaloes in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
Washington Huskies Leaders
- Keion Brooks Jr. records 17 points and seven rebounds per game for the Huskies, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- PJ Fuller notches more assists than any other Washington teammate with 3.3 per game. He also scores 8.4 points and grabs 2.8 rebounds per game.
- Keyon Menifield is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Huskies, hitting 1.5 threes per game.