Table of Contents
The Florida Gators (5-3) play the Stetson Hatters (4-2) as heavy, 16-point favorites on Sunday, December 4, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 144.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Gators vs. Hatters
- Game Day: Sunday, December 4, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Gainesville, Florida
- Arena: Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center
Florida Betting Stats & Information
- Florida has won 66.7% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (4-2).
- The Gators have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -2500 or shorter.
- The Gators are 3-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hatters are 1-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 16-point underdogs.
- Florida’s average point total in outings this season is 151.3, 7.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Stetson Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Stetson has won three out of the four games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Hatters have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +1000 odds on them winning this game.
- The Hatters are 4-1-0 ATS this season.
- The Hatters are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 16 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Stetson this season is 8.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Florida vs. Stetson Season Stat Comparison
|Florida Rank||Florida AVG||Stetson AVG||Stetson Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Florida Gators Leaders
- Colin Castleton leads the Gators in scoring and rebounding, putting up 17.3 points and 7.8 rebounds per game.
- Florida’s best passer is Kyle Lofton, who averages 3.9 assists per game to go with his 9.6 PPG scoring average.
- Will Richard makes more threes per game than any other member of the Gators, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
Stetson Hatters Leaders
- Luke Brown racks up 15.5 points per game to be the top scorer for the Hatters.
- The Stetson leaders in rebounding and assists are Wheza Panzo with 5.3 rebounds per game (he also adds 7.8 points and 0.8 assists per game) and Cyncier Harrison with 6.7 assists per game (he also tacks on 13.7 points and two rebounds per game).
- Brown hits 3.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Hatters.