Table of Contents
The Memphis Grizzlies (12-9) take the court against the Philadelphia 76ers (12-10) as 5.5-point favorites on Friday, December 2, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET on BSSE and NBCS-PH. The point total is set at 219 in the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Grizzlies vs. 76ers
- Game Day: Friday, December 2, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSE and NBCS-PH
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Arena: FedExForum
Grizzlies Betting Stats & Information
- The Grizzlies have compiled a 12-4 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 75% of those games).
- Memphis has won all five games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -217 or shorter.
- The Grizzlies have an 8-11-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Grizzlies have a 2-2-1 record against the spread in games they were favored by 5.5 points or more this season.
- Memphis’ average point total in outings this season is 229.0, 10.0 points higher than the total in this game.
- The Grizzlies have hit the over in 11 of their 22 games with a set total (50%).
Philadelphia Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the 76ers have won six out of the 11 games, or 54.5%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Philadelphia has played as an underdog of +179 or more once this season and won that game.
- The 76ers have covered the spread in a game 13 times this season (13-9-0).
- The 76ers have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Philadelphia this season is 4.6 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- Games involving the 76ers have hit the over nine times this year.
Grizzlies vs. 76ers Season Stat Comparison
|Grizzlies Rank||Grizzlies AVG||76ers AVG||76ers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Memphis Grizzlies Leaders
- The active leader in points and assists for the Grizzlies this season is Ja Morant, who scores 28.2 points and distributes 7.6 assists per game.
- Steven Adams contributes with 11.0 boards and 2.2 assists per game in addition to his 7.8 PPG scoring average.
- Desmond Bane makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Grizzlies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.8 per contest.
Philadelphia 76ers Leaders
- Tobias Harris averages 16.2 points per game. He also collects 6.2 rebounds and averages 2.9 assists per game.
- Shake Milton also contributes 11.4 points, 3.5 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game.
- Georges Niang makes 2.4 three-pointers per game.