Table of Contents
Before placing any bets on Trevor Lawrence’s player props for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know. This Week 13 matchup sees Lawrence’s Jacksonville Jaguars (4-7) play the Detroit Lions (4-7) at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan.
Trevor Lawrence Player Props vs. Detroit
- Matchup: Jacksonville Jaguars at Detroit Lions
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 4, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 252.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 13.5 (-120)
Trevor Lawrence Passing Stats
- Lawrence has thrown for 2,655 yards (241.4 per game) while completing 66.5% of his passes, with 16 TDs and six INTs.
- He has also rushed for 179 yards on 39 carries with three touchdowns, picking up 16.3 yards per game.
- So far this season, Lawrence has completed 256 of his 385 pass attempts. That’s 23.3 completions per game, which ranks 12th in the league.
- Lawrence ranks 11th in the NFL with 1,404 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Jaguars, who rank 19th in the NFL in points scored, have attempted a pass 56.7% of the time while running the football 43.3% of the time.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Ravens (11/27/2022): 29-of-37 (78.4%), 321 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTsat Chiefs (11/13/2022): 29-of-40 (72.5%), 259 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs; 4 carries, 26 yardsvs. Raiders (11/6/2022): 25-of-31 (80.6%), 235 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs; 6 carries, 53 yards