Table of Contents
Ahead of Sunday’s game, here are the key stats and trends you need to know about Mark Andrews and his player prop bet options. He’ll take the field starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Andrews’ Baltimore Ravens (7-4) and the Denver Broncos (3-8) square off in Week 13 at M&T Bank Stadium.
Mark Andrews Player Props vs. Denver
- Matchup: Baltimore Ravens vs. Denver Broncos
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 4, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 58.5 (-115)
Mark Andrews Receiving Stats
- Andrews’ 601 yards receiving (60.1 per game) top the Ravens. He has 52 receptions on 79 targets and five TDs.
- So far this season, 24.5% of the 322 passes thrown by his team have gone Andrews’ way.
- He has accounted for five of his team’s 28 touchdowns on offense this season, or 17.9%.
- Against the Broncos, Andrews totaled 67 receiving yards in his lone career matchup, 8.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Andrews has had over 58.5 receiving yards against the Broncos every time.
- Andrews did not have a touchdown catch in that contest against the Broncos.
Last 3 Games
- at Jaguars (11/27/2022): 4 receptions, 50 yardsvs. Panthers (11/20/2022): 6 receptions, 63 yardsat Saints (11/7/2022): 0 receptions, 0 yards