Table of Contents
Brazil (6 points) and Cameroon (1 point) clash on Friday, December 2 at 2:00 PM ET, in the third game of Group G action at the 2022 World Cup.
The moneyline odds for Brazil to win this match are -394, with the draw at +505 and Cameroon at +1010. The moneyline implies that Brazil has a 79.8% of winning this game.
The World Cup only comes around every four years, so there’s no time to waste. Get your friends and family together to start a World Cup pool here!
Brazil vs. Cameroon Match Info
- Game Day: Friday, December 2, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Venue: Lusail Iconic Stadium
Brazil Stats and Trends
- With three goals scored in two matches, Brazil is eighth in the World Cup. On the other side, Cameroon has conceded four goals in two matches, 25th in the competition. In World Cup qualifying, Brazil scored 40 goals (2.4 per game) and Cameroon gave up five (0.7 per game).
- Brazil’s goal differential (+3) ranks No. 4 in the World Cup (and the team was +35 during World Cup qualifying).
- Brazil won its previous game 1-0 over Switzerland on November 28. Switzerland was outshot in the match, four to nine.
- Casemiro scored the lone goal for his side versus Switzerland.
Put your picks to the test in our free World Cup pool and support a great cause while competing for cash prizes and a jersey signed by the USMNT!
Cameroon Stats and Trends
- Cameroon has scored three goals in this tournament (1.5 per game). Brazil has not conceded a goal. In World Cup qualifying, Cameroon scored 12 goals (1.7 per game) and Brazil gave up five (0.3 per game).
- Cameroon’s goal difference (-1) ranks 17th in the World Cup (after being +7 during its CAF World Cup qualification campaign).
- Cameroon drew with Serbia 3-3 in its last game on November 28, though it was outshot 17 to 12.
- Vincent Aboubakar, Jean-Charles Castelletto and Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting led Cameroon with a goal apiece.
Brazil vs. Cameroon Players to Watch
- Neymar had eight goals and eight assists for Brazil in World Cup qualifying.
- In this competition, Richarlison has two goals (plus six goals in World Cup qualifying).
- Brazil’s Raphinha had three goals and two assists during the World Cup qualifying campaign.
- In the qualification cycle for the World Cup, Lucas Paqueta had three goals and one assist.
- Cameroon’s Castelletto has registered one goal and one assist in this competition.
- Cameroon’s Karl Toko Ekambi scored three goals (with no assists) in the most recent World Cup qualifying cycle.
- In this competition, Choupo-Moting has netted one goal (plus three goals in the World Cup qualifying campaign).
- Cameroon’s Aboubakar has tallied one goal and one assist in the current competition (plus two goals during the World Cup qualifying cycle).
- Martin Hongla picked up two assists in the World Cup qualifying campaign.
Chances to Win the World Cup
|Chance to Win the World Cup||Implied Probability||Overall Rank||Group Rank|
Pick to Win Brazil vs. Cameroon
Our prediction to win is Brazil.