Table of Contents
The Furman Paladins (4-2) hit the court against the Appalachian State Mountaineers (5-2) as 7.5-point favorites on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at 6:30 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 139.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Paladins vs. Mountaineers
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 29, 2022
- Game Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Location: Boone, North Carolina
- Arena: George M. Holmes Convocation Center
Furman Betting Stats & Information
- Furman has compiled a 2-1 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.7% of those games).
- The Paladins have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -315 or shorter.
- The Paladins have covered the spread twice in four opportunities this season.
- The average point total in Furman’s games this year is 14.5 more points than the over/under of 139.5 in this matchup.
Appalachian State Betting Stats & Info
- Appalachian State has won both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Mountaineers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +253.
- The Mountaineers have a 3-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The average point total for Appalachian State this year is 10.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Furman vs. Appalachian State Season Stat Comparison
|Furman Rank||Furman AVG||Appalachian State AVG||Appalachian State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Furman Paladins Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Paladins is Mike Bothwell, who scores 19.8 points and dishes out 4.5 assists per game.
- Jalen Slawson is Furman’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 6.5 boards in each contest while scoring 15.8 points per game.
- Bothwell makes more threes per game than any other member of the Paladins, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
Appalachian State Mountaineers Leaders
- The Mountaineers’ Donovan Gregory puts up enough points (14.6 per game) and assists (3.7 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Justin Abson is at the top of the Appalachian State rebounding leaderboard with 5.7 rebounds per game. He also notches 4.9 points and adds 1.4 assists per game.
- Tyree Boykin is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Mountaineers, hitting 2.1 threes per game.