Table of Contents
The CSU Northridge Matadors (1-4) are heavy underdogs (+19.5) as they try to break a four-game losing streak when they visit the Boise State Broncos (4-2) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at ExtraMile Arena. The over/under for the matchup is set at 130.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Broncos vs. Matadors
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 29, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Boise, Idaho
- Arena: ExtraMile Arena
Boise State Betting Stats & Information
- Boise State has gone 1-2 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 33.3%).
- The Broncos have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -3158 or shorter.
- The Broncos have a 4-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- The average point total in Boise State’s games this season is four fewer points than the total of 130.5 in this matchup.
CSU Northridge Betting Stats & Info
- This season, CSU Northridge has been listed as the underdog in four games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Matadors have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +1300 odds on them winning this game.
- The Matadors are 2-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The average total in CSU Northridge’s games this year is 7.3 more points than the point total of 130.5 in this outing.
Boise State vs. CSU Northridge Season Stat Comparison
|Boise State Rank||Boise State AVG||CSU Northridge AVG||CSU Northridge Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Boise State Broncos Leaders
- The leader in rebounds and assists for the Broncos is Marcus Shaver Jr., who grabs nine boards and administers 4.2 assists per game to go with a 14.3 PPG scoring average.
- Boise State’s leading scorer is Tyson Degenhart, who drops 15.3 points a game in addition to his 5.7 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Chibuzo Agbo makes more threes per game than any other member of the Broncos, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
CSU Northridge Matadors Leaders
- Dionte Bostick’s points (15.6 per game) and assists (three per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Matadors’ leaderboards.
- Onyi Eyisi’s stat line of 7.4 rebounds, 6.4 points and 0.2 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the CSU Northridge rebounding leaderboard.
- Atin Wright is the top scorer from distance for the Matadors, hitting 1.4 threes per game.