Table of Contents
The Bowling Green Falcons (2-4) are favored (-1) to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Queens Royals (5-2) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at Stroh Center. The matchup has a point total of 149.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Falcons vs. Royals
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 29, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Bowling Green, Ohio
- Arena: Stroh Center
Bowling Green Betting Stats & Information
- Bowling Green has been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and it split the two games.
- The Falcons have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -110 or shorter.
- The Falcons have covered the spread twice in six opportunities this season.
- When they have played as at least 1-point underdogs this season, the Royals are 2-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Bowling Green’s games this year is 5.7 fewer points than the total of 149.5 in this matchup.
Queens Betting Stats & Info
- Queens has been underdogs in three games this season and won one (33.3%) of those contests.
- The Royals have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -110 moneyline set for this game.
- The Royals have a 4-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Royals are 2-1 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- The average total in Queens’ games this season is 2.1 more points than the point total of 149.5 for this outing.
Bowling Green vs. Queens Season Stat Comparison
|Bowling Green Rank||Bowling Green AVG||Queens AVG||Queens Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Bowling Green Falcons Leaders
- The Falcons scoring leader is Leon Ayers III, who averages 17.5 per contest to go with five rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Rashaun Agee is Bowling Green’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.7 per game, while Samari Curtis is its best passer, averaging 3.8 assists in each contest.
- Kaden Metheny leads the Falcons in three-point shooting, making an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
Queens Royals Leaders
- The Royals’ Kenny Dye puts up enough points (16.7 per game) and assists (five per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Gavin Rains’ stat line of 9.5 rebounds, 8.5 points and 1.5 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Queens rebounding leaderboard.
- Dye is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Royals, hitting 2.1 threes per game.