Table of Contents
The Southern Miss Golden Eagles (7-0) are favored (-6) to build on a seven-game winning streak when they host the Montana Grizzlies (3-4) at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at Reed Green Coliseum. The over/under is set at 128.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Golden Eagles vs. Grizzlies
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 29, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Hattiesburg, Mississippi
- Arena: Reed Green Coliseum
Southern Miss Betting Stats & Information
- Southern Miss has been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game it won.
- The Golden Eagles have not played a game with moneyline odds of -256 or shorter.
- The Golden Eagles are 4-0-0 against the spread this season.
- The Grizzlies have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 6 points or more this season (0-1).
- The average point total in Southern Miss’ games this year is 4.8 more points than the total of 128.5 in this matchup.
Montana Betting Stats & Info
- Montana has been the underdog in three games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Grizzlies have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +212 odds on them winning this game.
- The Grizzlies are 2-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Grizzlies are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- The average over/under in Montana’s games this season is 2.6 more points than the point total of 128.5 for this outing.
Southern Miss vs. Montana Season Stat Comparison
|Southern Miss Rank||Southern Miss AVG||Montana AVG||Montana Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Southern Miss Golden Eagles Leaders
- Austin Crowley leads the Golden Eagles in scoring, tallying 17.6 points per game to go with 3.7 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Felipe Haase is Southern Miss’ leading rebounder, pulling down 6.7 per game, while Mo Arnold is its best passer, averaging three assists in each contest.
- Crowley makes more threes per game than any other member of the Golden Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
Montana Grizzlies Leaders
- Josh Bannan has the top spot on the Grizzlies leaderboards for scoring (14.9 per game), rebounds (10 per game), and assists (4.3 per game).
- Aanen Moody is dependable from distance and leads the Grizzlies with 2.2 made threes per game.