Table of Contents
The Washington Wizards (11-10) are underdogs (by 5.5 points) to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Brooklyn Nets (11-11) on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is 224.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Nets vs. Wizards
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: YES and NBCS-DC
- Location: Brooklyn, New York
- Arena: Barclays Center
Nets Betting Stats & Information
- The Nets have won eight of the 14 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (57.1%).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -228 or shorter, Brooklyn has a record of 4-2 (66.7% win percentage).
- The Nets have gone 10-12-0 ATS this season.
- In games they have played as at least 5.5-point favorites this season, the Nets are 2-4 against the spread.
- Brooklyn’s average point total in matchups this season is 222.3, 2.2 points less than the over/under in this game.
- Out of the Nets’ 21 games with a set total, nine have hit the over (42.9%).
Washington Betting Stats & Info
- The Wizards have won four, or 36.4%, of the 11 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Washington has a record of 2-3 when it is set as the underdog by +186 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Wizards have gone 9-11-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 5.5 points or more so far this season, the Wizards went 3-2 against the spread.
- The average over/under in Washington’s games this season is 2.5 fewer points than the point total of 224.5 in this outing.
- Wizards games have gone over the total 11 times this season.
Nets vs. Wizards Season Stat Comparison
|Nets Rank||Nets AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Brooklyn Nets Leaders
- The Nets active leader in points and assists this season is Kevin Durant, who scores 30.0 points per game along with 5.4 assists.
- Nicolas Claxton scores 12.0 points per game while adding 8.6 rebounds and 1.3 assists for the Nets.
- Royce O’Neale makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Nets, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
Washington Wizards Leaders
- Bradley Beal’s statline this season includes 23.5 points, 5.6 assists and 3.7 rebounds per game.
- Kristaps Porzingis also contributes 21.4 points, 8.2 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game.
- Porzingis averages 2.3 three-pointers per game.