Table of Contents
The New Orleans Pelicans (12-8) face the Toronto Raptors (11-9) as just 1-point favorites on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET on BSNO and TSN. The matchup has an over/under of 224.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pelicans vs. Raptors
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSNO and TSN
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Arena: Smoothie King Center
Pelicans Betting Stats & Information
- The Pelicans have won 69.2% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (9-4).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -116 or shorter, New Orleans has gone 9-4 (69.2% win percentage).
- The Pelicans’ ATS record is 10-10-0 this season.
- The Pelicans are 7-6 against the spread when favored by 1 point or more this season.
- New Orleans’ average point total in matchups this year is 227.9, 3.4 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Pelicans games have gone over the point total in 11 out of 20 opportunities (55%).
Toronto Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Raptors have been the underdog 10 times and won three of those games.
- Toronto has a record of 2-7, a 22.2% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by -104 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Raptors are 12-8-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1 point or more so far this year, the Raptors went 6-4 against the spread.
- The average point total for Toronto this year is 5.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- This season, nine of the Raptors’ games have gone over the point total.
Pelicans vs. Raptors Season Stat Comparison
|Pelicans Rank||Pelicans AVG||Raptors AVG||Raptors Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Orleans Pelicans Leaders
- The Pelicans active scoring leader is Zion Williamson, who averages 22.5 per contest to go with 6.4 rebounds and 4.0 assists.
- Jonas Valanciunas adds 12.9 points, 2.0 assists and 9.1 rebounds per matchup. CJ McCollum puts up 18.7 points, 6.1 assists and 5.1 rebounds a game.
- McCollum leads active Pelicans in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Toronto Raptors Leaders
- This season, OG Anunoby averages 19.0 points per game and adds 6.0 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game.
- Scottie Barnes also contributes 14.4 points, 6.6 rebounds and 5.2 assists per game, with Chris Boucher adding 12.4 points, 6.6 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game.
- Gary Trent Jr. is consistent from deep with 2.1 made threes per game.