Table of Contents
The Phoenix Suns (14-6) will try to extend a five-game win streak when they host the Chicago Bulls (9-11) on Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at Footprint Center as 5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI and BSAZ. The matchup has an over/under set at 224 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Suns vs. Bulls
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI and BSAZ
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Arena: Footprint Center
Suns Betting Stats & Information
- The Suns have won 11 of the 16 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (68.8%).
- Phoenix has a record of 7-3 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -204 or shorter (winning 70%).
- The Suns are 12-8-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 5-point favorites this season, the Suns are 5-5 against the spread.
- Phoenix’s average point total in outings this season is 223.1, 0.9 points below the over/under in this game.
- The teams have hit the over in eight of the Suns’ 20 games with a set total.
Chicago Betting Stats & Info
- The Bulls have been underdogs in 14 games this season and won six (42.9%) of those contests.
- Chicago has a record of 4-1 when it is set as the underdog by +170 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Bulls have covered the spread 11 times over 20 games with a set spread.
- The Bulls have a perfect 5-0 ATS record when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Chicago this season is 0.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- This season, Bulls games have hit the over eight times.
Suns vs. Bulls Season Stat Comparison
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Phoenix Suns Leaders
- The active leader in points and assists for the Suns this season is Devin Booker, who scores 27.9 points and dishes out 5.8 assists per game.
- Deandre Ayton’s averages this season are 16.3 points, 9.6 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game.
- Booker makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Suns, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
Chicago Bulls Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan averages 26.2 points per game, while also collecting 4.2 rebounds and averaging 4.6 assists per game.
- Nikola Vucevic puts up 15.6 points, 11.4 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game.
- Zach LaVine is the top scorer from deep for the Bulls (among active players), hitting 2.9 threes per game.